Know Before You Go!
Bring Your Dogs!
We love seeing our guests bring dogs!
Dogs are a fun, amazing addition to any hunt. But lets remember, some dogs may not be ready for the extreme waterfowling Saskatchewan offers. It is not our responsibility if your dog or your parties dog ruins a hunt. It is best if your dogs are trained for these types of hunts. Be sure to inform us if you are bringing your furry friend!
Keep in mind that a dog will not be supplied with the hunt.
We leave you to do what you do best - HUNT!
Our guides are busy scouting your next hunting spot. We set you up in your hunting location each morning and evening and leave you to do what you do best - hunt!
On most occasions, we hunt geese in the morning and ducks in the afternoon. Visit our 'Typical Day' page to get a better idea of your daily scheduled.
Note: on October 15 we are allowed to hunt Canada Geese all day. Sand Hill Cranes are also available, when permitted.
We can't wait for you to experience what we live everyday!
Flying might be the best option for your situation. If you wish to arrive by plane, you will need to land in Regina, SK or Winnipeg, MB. Once you've landed at either airport, a rental vehicle is strongly recommended.
If you had landed in Regina, drive east about 2.5 hours. If you had landed in Winnipeg, drive about 4 hours north west. Directions will be provided.
Never hesitate to contact us with questions or directions!
What To Bring
The essentials to your
- Shot gun & Ammo (Ammo may be purchased after you enter Canada)
- Gun Cleaning Kit
- Goose & Duck Calls
- Hard Locking Gun Case
- Coolers/Ice Chest (Use a Styrofoam one while bringing your birds home by plane.)
- License & Migratory Stamp
- Light Camo Clothing
- Warm Camo Parka & Pants/Bibs
- Water Resistant Boots or Gloves
- Ear Plugs
- Head Lamp
- Rain Gear
- Waders/Hip Boots
- Food and Drink (Coffee Is Supplied. Meals can be prepared upon request.)
- A variety of full body, silhouettes, shells, socks, and battery operated decoys
- A selection of layout blinds and willow blinds
- Optional use of an electronic call for snow goose hunts
- Four wheel drive truck with a cargo trailer
- ATV and ATV trailer if necessary to facilitate entry into wet fields
Specise & Limitations
Dark Geese include Greater Canada's, Lesser Canada's, White fronted.
8 daily limit (only 4 of which can be White fronted)
White Geese include Snow Geese, Blue Geese, Ross Geese. 20 daily limit
Ducks include Mallard, Gadwall, Widgeon, Pintail, Teal, Canvasback, Redhead & More! 8 daily limit (only 4 of which can be pintail)
Cranes include Sand Hill Cranes. 5 daily limit
Grouse includes Sharp-tailed grouse. 2 daily limit.
Ruffed Grouse 10 daily limit.
Partridge includes Hungarian Partridge. 4 daily limit.
All Waterfowl species are 3x possession, except White Geese, no possession
All Uplands species are 2x possession.
Please visit the 2017 Hunters Guide for more info: